There are some ways to adjust flashlight brightness on Google Pixel 6. One of the most crucial aspects of your phone is its brightness. You must change the brightness according to your requirements, whether you want a brighter or darker screen. Too much brightness will make you feel awful since you may encounter eye difficulties as a result of your phone’s brightness. If you’re new to your Google Pixel 6 and don’t know how to change the brightness on your phone, you can find some quick advice here.
Adjusting the brightness of your Google Pixel 6 can be done easily. What pened to the notification bar? You may access the notification bar by swiping your finger from top to bottom, or by swiping in the other direction. You can repeat this movement to see the brightness level on your Google Pixel 6.
1. If you find that your screen is too bright, you need to reduce the brightness. You can lower the brightness of your screen by sliding the bar to the left.
2. If you find that your screen is too dark, you need to increase the brightness. You need to slide the bar to the right side.
When your screen is too dark, you need to increase the screen brightness because it helps you see photos and characters better.
How to Activate the Automatic Brightness Mode
You can now also set the brightness mode automatically. You can command your Google Pixel 6 to adapt the level of brightness automatically. When it gets dark, the brightness of your Google Pixel 6’s screen will automatically decrease. On the other hand, if you are in direct sunlight, the screen will increase the brightness that you need. How do you activate the automatic brightness mode?
1. You need to bring up the notification bar by swiping your finger from the top side of your screen to the bottom side of your device.
2. You need to click the small arrow that you can find on the Google Pixel 6. You need to click it down and see the brightness setting.
3. The last step you must do is click the light in automatic mode. You can also choose adaptive light.
When you try to adjust the brightness, two common issues usually appear. You may experience some blocked brightness on the phone. The other issue is the brightness bar that has disappeared. If you experience the same issue, you need to find a solution. You can go to the settings of your phone and then you can select brightness in the menu on your Google Pixel 6. You can manage your phone display and then start to manage in automatic mode. When you get your best brightness, you will be able to do all things easily. You can save more time when you choose to activate the automatic brightness mode rather than adjust your brightness manually. You can watch videos to learn more about adjusting your phone’s brightness if you are still confused with some of the steps above. Now, you can try to adjust flashlight brightness on Google Pixel 6.